Sunday 26 February 2012

What's the Best Camera for Bloggers?

Lights. Camera. Action! As part of my ongoing bid to improve my blog, I've been saving up for a new camera. I've had a Rebel 2000 Canon SLR for many years, which served me well but getting hold of films these days is so difficult I've decided it's time to make the switch to digital. As I already have my SLR for 'proper photography', I basically need an inexpensive and competent point and shoot that's light enough to carry around in my handbag.

Although I take any customer review with a pinch of salt, I do read Amazon reviews a lot and these played a big part in my decision to purchase the Nikon Coolpix S8200 Digital Camera. Check it out!

It looks quite plain but apparently takes good pictures and even has a video function - perfect if I decide to film my own free knitting tutorials or do some vlogging (video blogging). Joy!

I haven't made the purchase yet but pay day is fast approaching so if anyone has tried this camera or knows of another one suitable for bloggers that they'd like to recommend, do leave a comment.  



1 comment:

  1. I like that camera. I've got a Panasonic, which is really good for a quick point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my blog